Sunday, May 6, 2007

welcome

Welcome to the Vegan Librarian blog!

This blog used to be The Strict Vegetarian on Wordpress.

I'll be sharing my thoughts and experiences regarding everyday vegan living and libraries. Strange combo? Not for me. Both of these topics are not only a major part of my daily life but also ways of cooperating in our world through the sharing of resources and information.

I hope you'll share your thoughts here as well.

For more information, check out my website projects:
veganlibrarian.com

Jessica

2 comments:

Eric said...

Howdy! I happened upon your website/blog by accident. A while back I was thinking about creating a blog called VeganLibrarian haha.

I ended up with vegangrub which is mainly a food blog.

What library school do you go to? I'm at San Jose State's MLS program. Yay for vegan librarians!

Joie de veganism said...

Good to see fellow vegan librarians around! Great blog!